- ACSI Club ID member discount
- Order quickly and easily
- Pay safely
All the Aires France North
All the Aires France North maps and details 1761 dedicated motorhome stopovers in northern France.
In All the Aires France North you will find 1761 stopovers to take a break from driving or to spend the night in your motorhome in northern France. Due to the increased number of aires entries, All the Aires France is now divided into two volumes: North and South. You can order the volumes separately, but if you would like to order them both at the same time, please click here.
With its 1761 inspected stopovers. All the Aires France North is indispensable if you are heading to northern France with your motorhome or campervan. In this volume, you will find the following regions:
- Pays de Loire
- East of France
- New larger A4 guide featuring 6 aires per page.
- Planning map included, highlighting main routes and toll roads.
- Detailed information about facilities and amenities nearby and any charges that apply.
- Directions, considering best approach for motorhomes.
- Coordinates in GPS format: N51°04.896' E001°10.977'
- Symbols key in French, German, Spanish and Italian, as well as English.
- 568 aires have been re-inspected and 179 new aires have been added.
- 440 LPG stations listed with GPS coordinates.
Sheet map included with the guide. You can easily plan your route and at the same time find a suitable motorhome stopover.
To assist you in choosing the right aire in France, service points and parking areas are described, and there are comments about desirability and local amenities including information on: distances to nearby towns, shops and restaurants, cycling and local places of interest.